Dr. Brian Kobienia
Minneapolis-area plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Kobienia is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and performs a full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
Because plastic surgery requires an artistic eye and an expert hand for proper execution, it is important to choose your surgeon carefully. By choosing a plastic surgeon who is certified by the ABPS, you are assured that Dr. Kobienia has received the highest level of training available, and has passed a series of rigorous examinations.
In addition to being ABPS certified, Dr. Kobienia is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
Licenses & Certification
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Surgery; 2000
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery; 2000
- Fellow, The American College of Surgeons; 1994
- State of Minnesota License, Medicine and Surgery; 1994
- National Board of Medical Examiners; 1993
Education & Training
- Plastic Surgery – University of Minnesota; 1996-1999
- Surgery – University of Minnesota; 1992-1996
- M.D. – University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Certified 1992
- B.S. – Biology, St Johns University; 1988
- Plastic Surgery Board Certification
- American Board of Plastic Surgery; 2000
Ready to take the next step? Request a consultation with Dr. Kobienia at Harrington + Associates or call our Plymouth office today at 651-290-7600 for more information.