Dr. Brian Kobienia
Minneapolis-area plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Kobienia is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and performs a full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. By choosing a plastic surgeon who is certified by the ABPS, you are assured that Dr. Kobienia has received the highest level of training available, and has passed a series of rigorous examinations. In addition to being ABPS certified, Dr. Kobienia is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
Licenses & Certification
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Surgery; 2000
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery; 2000
- Fellow, The American College of Surgeons; 1994
- State of Minnesota License, Medicine and Surgery; 1994
- National Board of Medical Examiners; 1993
Education & Training
- Plastic Surgery – University of Minnesota; 1996-1999
- Surgery – University of Minnesota; 1992-1996
- M.D. – University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Certified 1992
- B.S. – Biology, St Johns University; 1988
- Plastic Surgery Board Certification
- American Board of Plastic Surgery; 2000
Ready to take the next step? Request a consultation with Dr. Kobienia at Harrington + Associates or call our Plymouth office today at 651-290-7600 for more information.