Certified Surgical Tech – Plastic Surgery
Looking for an experienced part-time (with option for full-time) CST for a position in our Outpatient Surgery Center that specializes in plastic surgery.
This position requires an individual who is energetic, dynamic and organized. Must be able to work autonomously and as a team. Your role is to provide direct patient care in a single operating room environment. You will be focused on the intra-operative management of the plastic surgery patient.
This position will scrub in a number of different plastic surgery procedures, be responsible for sterilizing instruments, responsible for setting up for all surgical cases, cleaning up after surgical case is complete, maintaining and ordering supplies. Will also ensure operating room and recovery room equipment is maintained and serviced according to established policies and comply with and promote compliance with AAAASF quality standards. Possible credentialing assistance to other hospitals/surgery center locations to assist surgeons.
- Minimum of three years operating room experience as a CST
- Self-motivated and work well with minimal direction
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills over the telephone, in written communication and in-person.
- Unencumbered Minnesota license.
Must send COVER LETTER, resume and complete Indeed assessments for consideration. Those with these items completed will be prioritized.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: commensurate with level of experience ($35-$40/hour), may be salary or hourly, depending on PT vs. FT
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Hours: 0630 until the day is done. Varies per day.
- Do you have a professional LinkedIn or IG account; if so, please list.
- Why does this position appeal to you?
- Surgical Scrubbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sewing experience a plus
- Certified Surgical Technologist (Preferred)
- 2805 Campus Drive, Suite 405, Plymouth, MN
Please submit your resume and include 2 professional references below. All resumes will be screened and professional references will be notified.